• Announcements

• OptimusPrime

Public Announcement!   02/13/2017

Me and other Staff members are getting very annoyed by members that keep asking for free mods. For now on if anyone asked for free mods you will get banned. No mods are free unless it's a giveaway and that's your ONLY chance of actually getting a free modded account other than that you have pay. So stop begging our staff for free mods or suffer the consequences.    OptimusPrime forum Admin.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bruco72

Introduction
Greetings

6 posts in this topic

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By phreak502
      hi guys 
      nice to be here 
      Im in Boston area
    • By Mr Bad Time
      Hi. I have just created my Console Gods acc and read through the rules and seen a couple threads and from what I can see this is a good community which I could fit into. 
      A little about me: I am an XBOX One user who plays GTA V Online mostly other times it's World Of Tanks or CoD, I am a friendly user I won't exept random adds to my XBOX acc if you want to add me get to know me first so a proper friendship can be made (As for an internet one can go), on GTA V I have average skills, I can race really well, shooting I need help with my aim (I need aim support), and I am looking for help with rare cars in online (Dubsta 2, Gang cars ext.), I will keep to the rules the best I can. Also I have autism so I can act completely different from what people expect me to. Just a heads up.
    • By d3sk1ng
      Hi guys i am d3sk1ng
    • By kingGoku85
      Hi everyone
    • By AceReal25
      Hey im Ace here to check out the community