• Announcements

• OptimusPrime

Account Transfers To Next-Gen   03/14/2017

Okay so some of you guys are still asking for modded accounts on PS4 or Xbox1 and I am here to clarify that you no longer can transfer to any of these console due to Rockstar adding a deadline to account transfer and that deadline has pasted and you can no longer do account transfers. So if anyone keeps on posting they want a free modded account on PS4 and or Xbox1 will have there thread deleted and will have there shout deleted.   ConsoleGods Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
solomon

Introduction
solomon

2 posts in this topic

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Segu86

Please login or register to see this link.

Brother just getting into gaming hard.  Open invite to have fun and teach him some :).   Damm descent player.
    • By Dejoco
      Hello everyone! I'm new to this kind stuff.
    • By hellobros
      Hello I'm new here
    • By phreak502

hi guys 
      nice to be here 
      Im in Boston area
    • By Mr Bad Time
      Hi. I have just created my Console Gods acc and read through the rules and seen a couple threads and from what I can see this is a good community which I could fit into. 
      A little about me: I am an XBOX One user who plays GTA V Online mostly other times it's World Of Tanks or CoD, I am a friendly user I won't exept random adds to my XBOX acc if you want to add me get to know me first so a proper friendship can be made (As for an internet one can go), on GTA V I have average skills, I can race really well, shooting I need help with my aim (I need aim support), and I am looking for help with rare cars in online (Dubsta 2, Gang cars ext.), I will keep to the rules the best I can. Also I have autism so I can act completely different from what people expect me to. Just a heads up.