• Announcements

• OptimusPrime

Account Transfers To Next-Gen   03/14/2017

Okay so some of you guys are still asking for modded accounts on PS4 or Xbox1 and I am here to clarify that you no longer can transfer to any of these console due to Rockstar adding a deadline to account transfer and that deadline has pasted and you can no longer do account transfers. So if anyone keeps on posting they want a free modded account on PS4 and or Xbox1 will have there thread deleted and will have there shout deleted.   ConsoleGods Staff
Blade

Announcement
Our New Moderator

21 posts in this topic

Hello ConsoleGods,

I'd like to welcome @OptimusPrime to our Moderator team on ConsoleGods.

OptimusPrime has been with us from the very beginning and takes very good care of the forum on a regular basis. He will be their to support you in any questions and queries you may have, and he is also a PS3/PS4 modder. P.S... PS4 modding only works on PS3 then transfering the account to PS4.

Can we get a big congratulations to Prime for being a LEGEND!

Thanks Blade

3 people like this

And I would like to thank @Blade for having me on the forum, I promise I won't let you down nor ConsoleGods

3 people like this

Look at this dude climbing the ladder, Congrats @OptimusPrime

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Kixzee said:

Look at this dude climbing the ladder, Congrats @OptimusPrime

Yup yup my next goal is Admin on here and Mod on iG *hint*hint* @DiDA

@OptimusPrime If you get Moderator before me on iG... I'll be on a divorce wagon with @DiDA :rofl:

Lol @Blade to be technical I already had mod but I got it removed 

3 hours ago, Blade said:

@OptimusPrime If you get Moderator before me on iG... I'll be on a divorce wagon with @DiDA :rofl:

3 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

Lol @Blade to be technical I already had mod but I got it removed 

iG has a rule that staff need to not be staff on other websites. :drink:

3 hours ago, DiDA said:

iG has a rule that staff need to not be staff on other websites. :drink:

Well then Mr. DiDA AKA iOSGods owner. Why are you staff on other websites then. 

5 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

Well then Mr. DiDA AKA iOSGods owner. Why are you staff on other websites then. 

Admins excluded of course :kappa:

Just now, DiDA said:

Admins excluded of course :kappa:

Unfair

3 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

Unfair

Welcome to life

3 minutes ago, DiDA said:

Welcome to life

So rude 

I know I'm late, and I know you're already Admin :lol: but congrats man @OptimusPrime You never stop, keep going (y) 

1 person likes this

#powerhungry 

55 minutes ago, ConsoleGod said:

I know I'm late, and I know you're already Admin :lol: but congrats man @OptimusPrime You never stop, keep going (y) 

1 person likes this

On 18-1-2017 at 7:58 PM, OptimusPrime said:

#powerhungry 

wow you actually became admin. Good job xD 

17 minutes ago, zombiekiller_flu said:

wow you actually became admin. Good job xD 

Thank you