• Announcements

• OptimusPrime

Account Transfers To Next-Gen   03/14/2017

Okay so some of you guys are still asking for modded accounts on PS4 or Xbox1 and I am here to clarify that you no longer can transfer to any of these console due to Rockstar adding a deadline to account transfer and that deadline has pasted and you can no longer do account transfers. So if anyone keeps on posting they want a free modded account on PS4 and or Xbox1 will have there thread deleted and will have there shout deleted.   ConsoleGods Staff
Blade

Mod Menu
Ultimate GTA V Mod Menu with Client Verifications

7 posts in this topic

Hey Gods,

So today I am sharing with you a mod mod made for GTA V that allows you to give people mod menu access WITHOUT them having a JAILBREAK!

Enjoy

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks Blade

9 people like this

fake

(only replying to get the link lmao)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WolfModz
      Hey Gods Its WolfModz and I just wanted to announce a idea I have for the next couple of weeks or possibly months!  I don't know how many of you would do this with me but I want to make the official Black Ops 2 ConsoleGod Mod Menu!  If you would like to contribute to this project follow me and comment that you want to contribute!  You most have knowledge in coding this isn't training this is making!

If This Is In The Wrong Section Mods Or Admins Please Move It To The Right Section!  Thanks!
    • By Moddingexclusive1
      Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply this topic to see the hidden content.

nice player menu holds all 18 players tested with 18 spawnable bots  has //comments and info//to learn menu // use // if your writing yourself a note during your project
      Have fun 
    • By Moddingexclusive1
      Please login or register to see this link.

decompile sprx and reverse code them also there is content your PC thinks is a virus and delete the main file you need so if that happens dont extract files 
      just open download rar and open idaq.exe and it will work fine pc might want to restart say restart later its a cracked version 
    • By DepTToxiC
      I need a modded account preferably with a mod menu on it if possible for any game e.g gta5, bo2 and so on. Thanks 
    • By Karan
      Selling a JB PS3.

I believe it is a 320 GB, but will double check for you when I get back home.
      Asking price is negotiable; but I want a good deal out of this

Postal fees do not apply. You will have to pay extra for postage.

Message for more info, and post offers below or message me offers.

Please keep in mind that I'll be getting various offers, so a higher offer will ofc be favourable!

Also: I live in the UK so UK customers would be ideal, but all other countries are welcome as long as they are prepared to wait and pay the required postal fees.

Thanks!
      Look forward to hear from you